TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the Flame Lily terms and conditions outlined below. Also note that your use of our site and purchase of our products constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
All sales are final as of immediate moment of purchase.
We do not offer refunds, trades or credit for any purchase unless the customer can provide proof of a defect that is the fault of Flame Lily.
In the case of defective merchandise or an error in the order on the part of Flame Lily, clients must follow the instructions below:
Customers must email us on the address: email@example.com. The written request to return the item(s) must be sent within 30 days from the date of receiving their order. The request must include the item's order number to be returned and reasons for returning the order – as detailed as possible.
- Flame Lily reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorising the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
- Flame Lily reserves the right to refuse unauthorised returns.
- Flame Lily will NOT accept any items that have been worn, washed or altered for any reason.
- Flame Lily reserves the right to inspect returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
Once the written request is received, firstname.lastname@example.org will send a written confirmation to the client.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
- The return of the unused item(s) must reach Flame Lily within 7 days of the written confirmation from email@example.com
- All the returns should be authorised before requesting a return. If the product is deemed defective, the cost of returning an item will be covered by Flame Lily.
Please refer to specific shipping information located on each product description.
As of the immediate moment of acceptance of shipment by a common carrier, Flame Lily absolves itself of all and any responsibility for loss or damage of your order thenceforth. Responsibility and title of the product is passed onto the customer with immediate effect.
Flame Lily shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If any provision of these general terms and conditions of sale is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions of these general terms and conditions of sale remain fully applicable to anyone using this site or purchasing Flame Lily products. These terms and conditions will be referred to and enforced to the full extent of the law.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipping & handling charges are as follows:
UK 1ST CLASS 1 - 2 working days: £4.99
UK STANDARD 2 - 5 working days: £3.99
EU STANDARD 3 - 7 working days: £8.99
INTERNATIONAL 5 - 9 working days: £8.99
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from Royal Mail (UK) to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back-end charges once the package has exited the United Kingdom.